DENPASAR-LABUAN BAJO-BIDADARI ISLAND (L.D)
Arrival at Komodo airport Airport in Labuan Bajo west Flores, meeting service with our representative, and transfer to the barbor to take boat trip to Bidadari island for snorkeling, relaxing or swimming, it just take 30 minutes from Labuan Bajo. Afternoon late sail back to the GOLD HILL TOP OR BINTANG FLORES to have dinner and overnight.
LABUAN BAJO-RINCA ISLAND-KOMODO ISLAND (B,L,D)
Morning after breakfast at your hotel transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo ti visit the island of Komodo dragons Rinca, after 2 ½ hours sailing start your trekking walking through the typical dry forest to explore the island of Komodo Dragon, you will find not just the dragons, but also many wild animals like deer, wild buffalo,long-tailed macaque and wild pig also numerous of birds. Keep your eyes look up as sometimes you will find the young komodo dragons on the trees. Return to boat and proceed to Kalong island in Komodo Island to see the fling foxes set out from the mangrove tree at 06-07pm. Lunch, dinner, and overnight on board.
KOMODO-PINK BEACH-MANTA POINT-LABUAN BAJO (B,L,D)
Early morning start your trekking in Komodo, walking, through the typical dry forest to explore the island of Komodo dragon, you will many wild animals like, deers and wild pigs and also numerous of bords such as lesser-sulphur-crested-cockatoo,collared kingfisher, etc. a local ranger will lead you through this natural preservation, return to boat and proceed to pink beach for swimming and snorkeling in unspoilt coral reef amongst colorful tropical fish. Afternoon back to Labuan Bajo. Overnight at Jayakarta Hotel.
LABUAN BAJO-DENPASAR (B)
After breakfast, a morning visit to the Batu Cermin/Mirror cave before taking you to the airport for to Denpasar.
• Transfer and tours as per the itinerary.
• Full board meals (1x breakfast, 1x Lunch and 1x Dinner)
• Private charter boat trip
• Entrance fees
• Ranger fee
• Mineral water, morning and afternoon tea-coffee plus snack during the trip on the boat.
• English speaking guide
• Boat anchorage
• Refreshment and Porter
• Snorkeling gear, conservation fund at Komodo National Park.
• Return airfare ticket from/to Denpasar
• Camera fee, travel insurance
• Any personal expenses, such as: laundry services, phone call, tipping, soft and alcohol drink
– The Advance confirmation are required.
– 50% non-refundable deposite is required before your arrival.
– 50% Balance payable upon your arrival in Bali.