DENPASAR-LABUAN BAJO-RINCA ISLAND (L,D)
Pick up service at Komodo airport af Labuan bajo, then transfer to the harbor for getting charter boat to Rinca. Trekking at and witnesssable the home of komodo dragons and other wild animals. Back to the boat and lunch is served on boat. After lunch, visit kambing island for swimming and snorkeling. In the afternoon, sail to Kalong Rinca to see thousands of bats flying up from their netles. Dinner and overnight here on boat.
KALONG-RINCA-KOMODO-MESA ISLAND (B,L,D)
Early morning, sail to komodo and breakfast is served. On your arrival in Komodo, opportunity for trakking to see also the home of Komodo dragons, wild animals and bird singing along the trekking way. Back to the boat and sail ahead to pink beach for swimming and snorkeling. Lunch is served after beach activities here. After that, sailing to Kanawa beach and swimming is available in the afternoon here. Dinner and overnight.
KANAWA-BIDADARI-WAI CICU-LABUAN BAJO (B,L,D)
Breakfast, an opportunity for swimming and snorkeling in Kanawa beach, then depart to Bidadari. Swimming and snorkeling is available here. Lunch is served. After lunch, sail to Wai Cicu beach, also for swimming and snorkeling. Sailing back to Labuan Bajo and on your arrival, check in hotel, dinner and over night.
LABUAN BAJO-RUTENG (B,L,D)
After breakfast, depart to Ruteng and enroute stop at lembor irrigation area, candar village to see specific typical of rice field such a spider-web. Then to Ruteng and check in hotel. Lunch at local restaurant in town. Afternoon tour by visit Ruteng Pu’u traditional village, Golo Curu hill tofor view of rice field. Back to hotel, dinner and overnight.
RUTENG-LIANG BUA-LABUAN BAJO (B,L,D)
Breakfast, then Liang Bua natural cave to see Florensis Hobbit. Back to hotel and lunch at restaurant in town. After lunch, back to Labuan bajo and late. Afternoon arrive at Labuan Bajo and check in at the same hotel, dinner and overnight.
LABUAN BAJO-DENPASAR (B)
After breakfast, depart to the airport to get flight to Denpasar.
• Transfer and tours as per the itinerary.
• Full board meals (1x breakfast, 1x Lunch and 1x Dinner)
• Private charter boat trip
• Entrance fees
• Ranger fee
• Mineral water, morning and afternoon tea-coffee plus snack during the trip on the boat.
• English speaking guide
• Boat anchorage
• Refreshment and Porter
• Snorkeling gear, conservation fund at Komodo National Park.
• Return airfare ticket from/to Denpasar
• Camera fee, travel insurance
• Any personal expenses, such as: laundry services, phone call, tipping, soft and alcohol drink
What to bring:
• Sun screen
• Tracking shoes
• Towel and swimming suite
• Fly spray
– The Advance confirmation are required.
– 50% non-refundable deposite is required before your arrival.
– 50% Balance payable upon your arrival in Bali.