BTO 12: 4D/3N BOTI ETHNIC GROUP TOUR
Day 01: KUPANG ARRIVAL (D)
Arrival at El Tari airport of Kupang, direct transfer to Soe. Driving through pleasant to Soe. Driving through pleasant country side until reaching Soe town. Check in at Bahagia II hotel or similar. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02: KUPANG-SOE (B,L,D)
Drive to Boti culture traditional village. On the way you can view spectacular landscape and witness the typical Timorese traditional houses called Lopo. Lunch is served en route. Arriva in Boti viliage and experience their indigenous natural habit, culture and way of life. Drive back to Soe town for dinner and overnight.
Breakfast at hotel then drive to Niki-niki village, commened with visiting a Sandlewood factory. Then tour goes onto Niki-Niki to view the King Nope’s palace. Back to Soe for lunch. Leave Soe for Kupang, en route call upon Oebelo village to see the work shop of Sasando, a traditional musical instrument, and carry onto Lasiana, a white sandy beach. Keep on moving to Kupang for an afternoon short city tour. Check in at hotel for your accommodation. Dinner and overnight.
Day 04: KUPANG-DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast drive to airport for your next destination.
• Transfer and tours as per the itinerary.
• Full board meals (1x breakfast, 1x Lunch and 1x Dinner)
• Private charter boat trip
• Entrance fees
• Ranger fee
• Mineral water, morning and afternoon tea-coffee plus snack during the trip on the boat.
• English speaking guide
• Boat anchorage
• Refreshment and Porter
• Snorkeling gear, conservation fund at Komodo National Park.
• Return airfare ticket from/to Denpasar
• Camera fee, travel insurance
• Any personal expenses, such as: laundry services, phone call, tipping, soft and alcohol drink
What to bring:
• Sun screen
• Tracking shoes
• Towel and swimming suite
• Fly spray