BTO 15: 5D/4N KUPANG – ROTE ISLAND
Day 01: KUPANG ARRIVAL
Soon after arriving in El Tari airport, transfer to hotel to check in and lunch. In the afternoon free program dinner and overnight.
After breakfast. Tour Rote island by palm or ferry boat. After arr. In Rote island in Ba’a. Lunch and the do a free program in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight.
Day 03: BA’A-DELA-OESELI-BA’A
After breakfast, tour begin by visiting Dela beach, 40 km southward of Ba’a which is ideal for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. Lunch box at the beach in the afternoon return to hotel via Oeseli traditional village to enjoy traditional lifestyle of Rotenese, the to Batutermanu beach for sunset, dinner and overnight.
After breakfast do a free program until the time of departure at noon. Leave for Kupang by plan/express ferry boat for an hour. Soon after arr, transfer to hotel and lunch. In the afternoon, visit to Belo village witness how a man from Rote makes Sasando traditional music and tour will become by walk dance of Rotenese accompanied by traditional music Sasando. Then back to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Breakfast early morning, do free program while waiting for departure time at noon the next destination.
• Transfer and tours as per the itinerary.
• Full board meals (1x breakfast, 1x Lunch and 1x Dinner)
• Private charter boat trip
• Entrance fees
• Ranger fee
• Mineral water, morning and afternoon tea-coffee plus snack during the trip on the boat.
• English speaking guide
• Boat anchorage
• Refreshment and Porter
• Snorkeling gear, conservation fund at Komodo National Park.
• Return airfare ticket from/to Denpasar
• Camera fee, travel insurance
• Any personal expenses, such as: laundry services, phone call, tipping, soft and alcohol drink
What to bring:
• Sun screen
• Tracking shoes
• Towel and swimming suite
• Fly spray