BTO 14: 5D/4N KUPANG-SABU ISLAND TOUR
Day 01: KUPANG ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at El Tari airport, direct to restaurant for lunch. After lunch continue to hotel for checking in the afternoon, Kupang then back to hotel for overnight and dinner.
After breakfast, visit Lasiana Beach to witness then proceed of making palm sugar, back to restaurant for lunch and ready to leave for Sabu island. After having lunch transfer to airport to catch plan to Sabu island. It takes 35 minutes to get there. Arrive at Sabu, sightseeing at Seba before check in hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 03: SEBA/SABU EXCURSION
After breakfast, tour to Namata Traditional Village for the seventh acre stone then continue to Dutch memorial screber palace. Lunch box on the road. After lunch, drive on Mesara traditional village for the cave of Lie Madira then back to Sela via Bodo. Back to hotel for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, free program until transfer to airport for flight to Kupang. On arrival in Kupang direct transfer to hotel for checking in then dinner and overnight.
After breakfast, transfer to airport for a flight to next destination.
• Transfer and tours as per the itinerary.
• Full board meals (1x breakfast, 1x Lunch and 1x Dinner)
• Private charter boat trip
• Entrance fees
• Ranger fee
• Mineral water, morning and afternoon tea-coffee plus snack during the trip on the boat.
• English speaking guide
• Boat anchorage
• Refreshment and Porter
• Snorkeling gear, conservation fund at Komodo National Park.
• Return airfare ticket from/to Denpasar
• Camera fee, travel insurance
• Any personal expenses, such as: laundry services, phone call, tipping, soft and alcohol drink
What to bring:
• Sun screen
• Tracking shoes
• Towel and swimming suite
• Fly spray