Day 01: DENPASAR-DILI (D)
Group will be picked up by our English guide, check in hotel. From hotel group will visit the Burial Santa cruzs Dili place of genocide in conflict of Timor Leste. From Santa Cruzs, the group will visit Tasitolu where sales and production of weaving and other original crafts Timor Leste. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: DILI AND SUROUNDING (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to the highest statue of Christ in Timor Leste and witnessed the whole scene of city of Dili during the day, from the statue of Christ entourage to Metinaro group will continue to Manatuto and Baucau for a close look at the type of the traditional house or a way of life of the local people. Back to Dili for lunch. After lunch Group were invited to visit the secretariat of Fretelin Comoro Party to meet with officials.
From the secretariat of Fretilin party the group will visit traditional markets of Dili for a close look at the way of trading activity and the East Timorese people who use the UD $ as the currency in effect today in Dili. Back to the hotel and dinner and overnight.
Breakfast, if there is still have time we could visit the prison of Dili and Dili simple museum, the group will have lunch, after lunch transfer to airport to return to Denpasar.
• Transfer and tours as per the itinerary.
• Full board meals (1x breakfast, 1x Lunch and 1x Dinner)
• Private charter boat trip
• Entrance fees
• Ranger fee
• Mineral water, morning and afternoon tea-coffee plus snack during the trip on the boat.
• English speaking guide
• Boat anchorage
• Refreshment and Porter
• Snorkeling gear, conservation fund at Komodo National Park.
• Return airfare ticket from/to Denpasar
• Camera fee, travel insurance
• Any personal expenses, such as: laundry services, phone call, tipping, soft and alcohol drink
What to bring:
• Sun screen
• Tracking shoes
• Towel and swimming suite
• Fly spray