BTO 10: 4D/5N WEST TIMOR TOUR
Day 01: KUPANG ARRIVAL (D)
Upon arrival at Eltari airport of Kupang meeting service then transfer to hotel. Set off for afternoon city tour of Kupang. Return to your hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
Day 02: KUPANG-SOE (B,L,D)
Begins the day with visit to the museum, then pass to Oebelo village to see the place where the traditional musical is called Sasando. Then drive to Camplong to see a natural spring and cave and preserved forest as well. Tour continues to Soe for lunch. After that tour goes onto Buat, a natural park then to Kapan for its mountainous landscape. Return to Soe for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: SOE – NIKI-NIKI – KUPANG (B,L,D)
Leaving Soe for Niki-Niki for visit historical cemetery to King Nope. Along way, you will notice typical Timorese traditional houses called Lopo. Back to see for lunch before driving back to Kupang. Take a stop at Lasiana beach for sunset and then check in at hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 04: KUPANG–DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, leave for airport to depart for next destination.
• Transfer and tours as per the itinerary.
• Full board meals (1x breakfast, 1x Lunch and 1x Dinner)
• Private charter boat trip
• Entrance fees
• Ranger fee
• Mineral water, morning and afternoon tea-coffee plus snack during the trip on the boat.
• English speaking guide
• Boat anchorage
• Refreshment and Porter
• Snorkeling gear, conservation fund at Komodo National Park.
• Return airfare ticket from/to Denpasar
• Camera fee, travel insurance
• Any personal expenses, such as: laundry services, phone call, tipping, soft and alcohol drink
What to bring:
• Sun screen
• Tracking shoes
• Towel and swimming suite
• Fly spray